Avoid dealing with heated arguments and subjective evidence in driving incidents with our Mirror Dash Camera. Designed with the latest dash cam technology, our dash cam offers many advanced features to ensure peace-of-mind driving and deliver hard evidence in the event of any car accidents or contentious incidents.
The best thing about this ingenious dash cam is that it comes in the form of a streamlined rear-view mirror with embedded 1080P front camera and large 4.3-inch LCD touch display, that you can easily mount over the existing rear-view mirror of your car to reduce dashboard clutter. A 480P rear camera also comes included and it is not just a simple backup camera, the rear camera video can be recorded as well. Even better, the LCD display allows you to view the front and rear camera videos at the same time. The dash cam also operates night and day with fantastic Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) image processing to provide clearer footage at low light. Other great features include anti-shake technology, parking mode, motion detection, loop recording and G-sensor lock.
It is a driving jungle out there and our Mirror Dash Camera is the perfect device to keep everything in check.
- Rear-view mirror embedded with dash camera and large LCD touch screen
- Universal dash camera suitable for most motor vehicles
- Easy mounting of mirror over existing rear-view mirror
- Rear camera included
- High-definition resolution (1080p front, 640p rear)
- Wide viewing angles (140° front, 100° rear)
- Excellent image processing for clear low-light videos
- Motion detection
- Parking mode
- Loop recording
- Anti-shake technology
- Supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB (not included)
- Easy to install
Please Note: The actual colours may vary due to differences in monitor colour depth and make.
- Brand: Unbranded
- Resolution: Front camera 1080P, rear camera 480P.
- View angle: Front camera 140°, rear camera 100°
- Photo format: JPG
- Video format: AVI
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT LCD touch screen
- CPU: JL5211+1054+PC7676
- Microphone: YES
- Image sensor: 10M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 2M, 1M, VGA
- Night vision/mode: YES (in the form of WDR image processing)
- Built-in LED: NO
- Memory card: TF/MicroSD (maximum support 32GB) (not included)
- Built-in lithium battery: 150mAh
- Anti-shake: YES
- Parking mode: YES
- Motion detection: YES
- Loop recording: YES
- G-sensor: YES
- Languages: English, Russian, Chinese, Thai
- 1 x Rear-view Camera
- 1 x Rear-view Mirror Car DVR
- 1 x Car Charger
- 2 x Rubber Mounting Strap
- 1 x User Manual
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.