Motion detection of up to 192 areas. Infrared night vision within a 20m radius. A camera resolution of 1080P HD for a live and recorded video that is supremely better than the usual 720P used in most DIY home security systems. The UL-Tech CCTV 1080P 4-channel CCTV Security Camera is simply one of the best home surveillance systems that you can get in the market today.
Utilizing the latest security monitoring technology, our weatherproof CCTV system is designed for both indoor and outdoor use and features record, playback and search modes. The high resolution makes it easy to identify facial features, license plates and clothing patterns for total convenience in the event of any home invasion or break-in. With the option of inserting an external hard drive, the System enables you to review your recordings even from quite a while back.
The CCTV System uses Wi-Fi and supports P2P technology for effortless link to the internet, and the 5-in-1 DVR has video outputs via VGA and HDMI. Better still, you can access the System remotely through your smartphone or mobile device to view, capture and record with the XMEye app and an instant email will be sent to your account if any unauthorized motion is detected. You can also customize the motion detection so that the camera will only be activated when motion is detected.
So come your next vacation or anytime that you're not home, it's good to know that the UL-Tech 1080P CCTV Security Camera is your all-seeing eye on your property every single moment of the day and night.
Note: This product requires a Hard Drive (not included) to record the video
- 1080P HD
- 8 Channel 1080N 5-in-1 DVR
- Supports AHD, TVI, CVI, CVBS and IP camera
- Support P2P technology
- High-resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- Remote access
- External hard disk for video storage (Not included)
- View on phone or computer by logging in XMEye app
- Customizable motion detection
- Instant E-mail alarm
- HDMI and VGA outputs
- IP66 all-weather design
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Support USB backup and storage
- Data protection when a power outage
- Support 8 channel simultaneous live viewing via smartphone
- Support Capture and Record in your smartphone
- Support Cloud System for Remote Access/Support HDMI Output
- Easy to install
- Bonus and USB mouse
- Codec: H.264
- Monitor quality: VGA, HDMI: HD
- Preview ability: 8*1080N
- Encode ability: 8*1080N@12fps
- Decode ability: 8*1080N@12fps
- Multi-mode input: analog: 8*1080N
- Hybrid: 4*1080N (analog) + 4*960P (network)
- Network only: 4*720P; 4*1080P; 8*720P;8*1080P;1*1080P
- Motion detection: Each screen can be set to 192 (16*12) detection areas; multi-level security sensitivity can be set (limited local channel)
Record and playback:
- Record mode: Manual > Alarm > Motion detection > Timing
- Local playback: 8ch (local input mode)
- Search mode: Search by time, calendar, event, channel
- Video input: 8ch BNC
- Video output: 1ch VHA, 1ch HDMI
- Loop out: N/A
- Audio I/O: 0/0
- Alarm I/O: 0/0
- Network interface: RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptation
- PTZ control: 1*RS485, support kinds of PTZ protocols
- USB: 2* USB 2.0 ports
- HDD: 1*SATA ports (Max 6TB/per)
Storage and backup:
- Video storage: HDD, network
- Backup mode: Network, USB hard disk, USB burner, SATA burner
- Power supply: 12V/2A
- Image sensor: 1/2.8inch V20 +SC1135 sensor (V20+FH8532)
- Video resolution: 1080P (1920*1080)
- Signal system? PAL/NTSC
- Minimum illumination: Olux (When IR is on)
- Video ouput: 1.0vp-p 75
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Number of infrared LEDS: 24
- Day and night function: Built-in IR-CUT
- Night vision distance: Up to 66ft/ 20m
- Noise-signal ratio: 41db
- Operating power: DC12V 10%
- Consumption: <5W
- 8 x AHD Camera
- 1 x 1080 8CH DVR
- 8 x 18.3m (60ft) 2-in-1 BNC & Power Cable
- 2 x 1-4 Splitter Cable
- 3 x 12V/ 2A Power
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x User Manual
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.