Packed with the latest CCTV technology, our UL-TECH Wireless Security Camera System provides 1080P full HD resolution with ultra clarity. Its wireless design means no more ugly cords or complicated wiring to get the systems going. Simply plug in to start operating with minimum hassle. And with its high efficiency H.264+ video compression capability, you can triple the recording time by lowering the bitrate and occupying less bandwidth, saving you hard drive costs. In the event of power outage, all data is protected effectively. Better still, you can download the app and enable 4-channel simultaneous live viewing via your smart phone. The system comes with HDMI and VGA outputs for easy connections to enable real-time monitoring.
Note: This product require a Hard Drive (not included) to record the video
- 1080P full HD
- 4 Channel 1080P Wi-Fi NVR
- Wireless connection, real plug and play
- High efficiency H.264+ video compression
- Support P2P technology
- High resolution cameras with Built-in IR-cut
- Remote access
- View on phone or computer by logging in free apps
- Customizable motion detection
- Instant E-mail alarm
- HDMI and VGA outputs
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Data protection when power outage
- Support 4 channel simultaneous live viewing via smart phone
- Support Capture and Record in your smart phone
- Support Cloud System for Remote Access/Support HDMI Output
- Easy to install
- Bonus USB mouse
- Refer to gallery for detailed specifications.
- 2 x 720P Wireless Square Camera
- 1 x 1080N 4CH WiFi NVR
- 1 x 12V/2A NVR Power supply (cable 1.2m)
- 2 sets x 12V/1A Camera Power supply (cable 1.2m)
- 2 x Set Mounting Screws
- 1 x 1M network cable
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x user manual
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.