Keep your pristine walls free of holes with our Dyson-compatible Handstick Vacuum Stand. The stand is freestanding meaning there is absolutely no drilling of walls required and allows for portability so that it is no longer tied to one location and can easily move the stand from room to room or house to house. With its compact and space-saving design, the stand can fit perfectly into all the tight nooks and crannies. And you will no longer have to stop in the middle of cleaning to go searching through your whole house for vacuum attachments, because the stand has convenient storage for all your attachments to prevent them from getting lost or cluttering up your house. Our stand is compatible with Dyson and other handstick vacuum cleaners up to 11cm in width and you can rest assured that your expensive Dyson is in safe hands. Other stands can be unstable and flimsy due to poor quality material and loose fixings. Our stand on the other hand is made to stand up to robust use with its strong anti-corrosive metal frame, reliable fixings and stable base. Assembly is easy and all the required parts come included.
- Dyson-compatible handstick vacuum stand
- Stand only (handstick vacuum cleaner not included)
- Tower structure
- Sturdy cast iron construction
- Reliable fixings
- Stable base
- Easy storage
- Easy assembly
- No drilling required
- Compatible with Dyson V6, V7, V8, V10, V11, DC30, DC31, DC34, DC35, DC58, DC59, DC62 and DC74 handstick vacuum cleaners
- Type: Vacuum stand
- Compatible brand: Dyson
- Compatibility models: V6, V7, V8, V10, V11, DC30, DC31, DC34, DC35, DC58, DC59, DC62 and DC74
- Material: Cast iron
- Overall dimensions: 11cm (W) x 127cm (H)
- Base dimensions: 22cm (W) x 29cm (D)
- Installation: Freestanding
- Colour: Black
- 1x Handstick Vacuum Stand
- 1x Screw Pack
- 1x User Manual
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.