Dell Latitude XT2 12.1 inch HD Convertible Noteboo Description:Dell Latitude XT2 12.1 inch HD Convertible Notebook Laptop - Intel® Core2 Duo U9600 1.60GHz, 3GB RAM, 80GB HDD, DVD-RW, Windows Vista Business, 30 Day Warranty (Undeployed) (Refurbished)
Touch the Future
Now this is intuitive. With natural gestures like pinching or tapping you can quickly and easily scroll, pan, rotate, enlarge and reduce content. With multitouch gesturing, the touch screen responds to more than one finger contact. The Latitude XT2 provides this multitouch-gestures functionality. The multi-fingertip movement conveys a command for actions such as:
- Pinch zoom in and out
- Two-finger pan/scroll
- Double-tap to close screen and more
These gestures work in many business applications today, including Outlook , Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer , Firefox , Google Earth™, Acrobat and others.
It's a Tablet. It's a Notebook. It's Both.
The Latitude XT2 Convertible Tablet PC allows you to work comfortably in tablet or laptop PC mode. Use the multitouch screen for fingertip convenience or the comfortable, two-button, battery-free pen to write or draw as you would on a piece of paper. Convert to laptop mode and you've got a full-sized keyboard along with the touch screen.
Bright Enough for the Great Outdoors
Prefer to work outside? The XT2 provides an exceptionally bright display option for outdoor viewing.
All This in an Extremely Portable Package
The Latitude XT2 is just an inch thin and its power supply is ultrasmall and light. A slim, high-capacity battery slice option allows you to work for hours without recharging.
A Touch of Genius
The XT2 provides an outstanding tablet experience. A high-performance system designed with intuitive input capabilities including a capacitive multitouch screen and pen, the Latitude XT2 can work the way you want. With just a stroke of your fingertips, you can:
- Scroll through large Web pages
- Zoom in on graphics, photos or online maps
- Enlarge e-mails to aid reading
- Close your screen
- Collaborate in real time
- And more
Once you experience multitouch on the XT2, your keyboard and touchpad may get lonely.
Small Tablet, Big Options
At just an inch thin with an ultra small power supply, the XT2 can comfortably go almost anywhere. It also offers great features and plenty of flexible options.
- You can work for hours using the optional slim, high-capacity battery slice.
- You can work comfortably in either notebook PC mode or convert to tablet mode.
- In tablet mode, you can use the multi-touch screen for exceptional efficiency and fingertip ease or utilise the battery-free pen to write or draw as you would on a piece of paper.
- In laptop mode, you still have the luxury of touch, but with the comfort of a full-sized keyboard with dual-pointing – track stick and buttons.
- You can stay connected almost anywhere with the XT2's optional mobile broadband* capabilities.
- If business takes you outdoors, the XT2 provides an exceptionally bright display option designed for sunlit environments.
- You can also use optical drives or additional ports with the optional media base.
Simple to Manage
Dell understands that you don't have time to deal with technology that's complex and difficult to manage, so the XT2 is simple to use, cost-effective to own and pre-loaded with the tools you need, including the latest Intel vPro™ processors for remote management, comprehensive security features and Dell ProSupport* Mobility Services.
Dell Latitude XT2 12.1 inch HD Convertible Noteboo Specifications:
|Product Type||Notebook Laptop|
|Screen Size||12.1 inch HD|
|CPU||Intel® Core2 Duo U9600 1.60GHz|
|Operating System||Windows Vista Business|
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.