Superior Extended Range – Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000 sq. ft.
4-Stream for AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi – Simultaneous 800Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps on 5GHz
4×4 MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
Beamforming Technology – Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
Intelligent Signal Light – Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
TP-LINK Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Plug Type EU, UK, US
Standards and Protocols IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Interface 1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
Button WPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button, Power Button
Power Consumption 12W（max power consumption）
Antenna 4 x external
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 6.4 x 3.4 x 1.6 in. (163 x 86 x 40mm)
Frequency 2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
Signal Rate 5GHz:Up to 1733Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 800Mpbs
Reception Sensitivity 5GHz：
11a 6Mbps:-96dBm@10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -78dBm@10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -69dBm@10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -66dBm@10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER
11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER
Wireless Modes Range Extender/Access Point
Wireless Functions Wireless Statistic
Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G WiFi band
Domain Login Function
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.