CORSAIR DOMINATOR® PLATINUM RGB DDR4 Memory redefines premium DDR4 memory, with superior aluminum craftsmanship, tightly screened high-frequency memory chips and 12 ultra-bright, individually addressable CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
THE CULMINATION OF 25 YEARS BUILDING WORLD CLASS MEMORY
CORSAIR DOMINATOR has long been the face of premium, high-performance memory. That heritage and experience has led to this: the most advanced DDR4 memory we’ve ever created.
DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB is available in high-performance speeds of up to 4,800MHz – making it the world’s fastest air-cooled production memory – with generous overclocking headroom to push performance even higher.
We start with a custom 10-layer high-performance PCB that guarantees signal quality and stability for superior overclocking ability.
Hand-sorted, tightly-screened memory chips ensure high-frequency performance and tight response times, with overclocking headroom to spare.
Our patented Dual-Path DHX cooling technology cools the memory through both the PCB and the external housing - allowing the module to stay cool even under extreme stress.
Memory Series DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB
Memory Type DDR4
Memory Size 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB)
Tested Latency 16-18-18-36
Tested Voltage 1.35V
Tested Speed 3600MHz
LED Lighting RGB
Single Zone / Multi-Zone Lighting Individually Addressable
SPD Latency 15-15-15-36
SPD Speed 2133MHz
SPD Voltage 1.2V
Speed Rating PC4-28800 (3600MHz)
Compatibility Intel 300 Series,Intel 400 Series,AMD X570, AMD TRX40
Heat Spreader Anodized Aluminum
Package Memory Format DIMM
Performance Profile XMP 2.0
Package Memory Pin 288
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. In case of change of mind, there is a 15% restocking fee which includes return postage cost.
- All Australian brand new products have full manufacture warranty.
- Australian Mobile Phones which are used or refurbished have 6 months seller warranty.
- Australian Brand New Mobile Unlocked Phones have full manufacture warranty, kindly check every product description.
- Australian laptops which are refurbished have manufacture warranty as stated in the product description.
- Global mobile phones have 6 months seller warranty in case of defects but it does not cover any liquid damage, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use..
- We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations.
- Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 6 or 12 month warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
- For more update on how to use refund and claims made on all products other than mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Products.
- For refunds and return claims made on mobile phones, please see Warranty Claims on Mobile Phones
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.