All orders placed before 3pm will ship the same business day, dispatched from our Sydney warehouse. Any order after 3pm will be shipped on next business day. We use Star track and Australia Post for Express and Standard delivery. Ebay tracking is provided at the time of dispatching order. No purchases will be shipped without full payment to Kangro Au.
Availability of Items
Due to sales volumes, sometimes an item can be out of stock or will be available in another color. We will provide you with timely notification of any out of stock item and advise of alternate stock options available, or process a refund should this be your preference.
Grading of Products
We try our best to provide accurate cosmetic grading on all available used items. This grading process varies as technicians determine a phone as Pristine, Excellent, Good or Fair condition based on their grading preferences. It is advisable to check the grading pictures to see the difference between all grades and how they are receiving it.
Warranty & Returns
We offer a 120 Day seller warranty on hardware, which excludes third party software applications, android upgrades, viruses, malware or third party software modifications. Not all screen are identical excludes slight color variations. Warranty excludes any liquid damaged, dropped or damaged devices including LCD damage. Excludes manufacturers battery performance claims, performance and capacity which varies with use. Refurbished Devices come with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee (Pristine, Excellent, Good, Fair, Imperfect Grades only). Our Refurbished devices have either a 4 or 6 months warranty – please refer to the listing description for confirmation.
All brand new products have full manufacture's warranty according to their descriptions. This warranty covers all manufacturer faults with the product (excluding any physical or liquid damage).
If at any time within the first 30 days from purchase date you are not completely satisfied with your device please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number along with instructions on how to ship your device back to us. Once received and inspected, we will facilitate an exchange or refund.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This excludes faults caused by the way the device is treated and/or used.
- If the return is for change of mind, postage is paid by the buyer
- We do not accept responsibility for return items until they reach us so we strongly recommend using tracking and/or insurance for the delivery.
- We will not accept a returned device that is iCloud or Google locked. If your device is account locked you will receive a notification from us to remove the lock. The device will be returned if still locked after 5 business days
- Please ensure your device is factory reset and powered off prior to shipment
- IMEI will be validated against the IMEI shipped. Returns will not be accepted on mismatched IMEI’s
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged for return item due to change of mind
- The device must be returned in the original package, accessories included
Void of Warranty
Warranty is voided in the below circumstances:
- Cracked screen or physically damaged
- Water damage
- Software that has been tampered with
- Unauthorized repairs (3rd party repairs)
- Customer has failed to take reasonable steps to avoid the quality becoming unacceptable
- Customer has used the product abnormally